WDG System 14™, by West Development Group, is part of a complete silicone roofing system, designed with a base of strong, lightweight and self-flashing SPF foam to handle a wide range of roofs and roofing features.
Product Description, Applications
Complete, cost-effective and environmentally-friendly, WDG System 14 is a lightweight and self-flashing roofing system, which uses a base of Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) to create a seamless roofing surface with energy-saving insulating properties.
WDG System 14 features a zero VOC coating (HSS 535), applied over a soy-based SPF to create a moisture-resistant seal that is both durable and flexible. The silicone topcoat cures in a few hours and forms a seamless, self-flashing seal that resists oxidation, as well as wind-driven rain and snow, ozone and many chemicals.
WDG System 14 products include:
- 8-801 Self-Leveling Sealant—a highly flexible joint compound with exceptional adhesive properties ideal for use between dissimilar building components
- 6-601 Butter Grade Sealant —a versatile, tough and flexible membrane suitable for direct-to-metal repairs
- Z-Guard Silicone Pedestrian Traffic System—designed for use around equipment requiring servicing, as well as areas of heavy foot traffic
- 3009-3 Spray Polyurethane Foam—made with high quality base polyols for superior performance
- HSS 535 Solvent-Free Silicone Coating—a low VOC coating with excellent elongation properties that provide hail and impact resistance
- HSS 540 R2R™ Solvent-Free Silicone Coating—environmentally-friendly R2R (roof-to-roof) coating utilizes recycled EPDM roofing material for superior impact resistance and UV protection
- SSG-8600 Glazing —a translucent glaze/sealant that provides waterproofing for skylights
- Cures quickly
- Forms a seamless, self-flashing seal
- Resists oxidation, rain, snow
- Surface is resistant to cracking and peeling
- Will not shrink or become brittle or stiff
- Reflects heat and UV rays
- Silicone surface can be easily reconditioned
- May contribute points toward LEED certification