Product Description, Applications
Ideal for both residential and commercial projects, Reward Wall Systems Insulating Concrete Forms (ICFs) serve as a forming system for poured concrete walls. The forms are molded with 2 layers of expanded polystyrene, which are held together by strong polypropylene ties spaced 6" (152 mm) on center. Rebar is placed into the concrete core space between layers, and the concrete is poured. The ICFs remain in place and become part of the wall assembly, which is suitable for any exterior finish, from brick to stucco. Utilities are installed by cutting a channel into the foam and inserting the plumbing and electrical components.
For greater flexibility, 2 product lines are available in varying designs, each with different form sizes.
- iForm - Available in 7 configurations and 5 widths for constructing 4", 6", 8", 10" and 12" (102, 152, 203, 254, and 304 mm) concrete cores, iForm is innovative and versatile, providing 5" (127 mm) of insulating EPS foam for performance-proven results in all climatic conditions
- eForm - Features 3.75" (95 mm) of insulating EPS foam and is available in 4 configurations and 2 concrete core widths, 5.5" and 7.5" (140 mm and 190 mm), both fitting dimensional lumber
Applications include custom and multifamily homes; warehouse, office and government facilities; retail space, hotels, movie theaters and recreational facilities; and schools, churches and agricultural buildings.
- Thick core of insulated concrete allows interior temperatures to remain stable throughout the year, reducing heating and cooling costs by as much as 50% - 80%
- Withstands winds of up to 200 mph (322 km/h) and fire for up to 4 hours, dramatically improving occupant safety while reducing insurance costs of most carriers
- When cured, the concrete in Reward walls is 50% stronger than concrete block or poured wall construction
- Resists harmful mold, dust and allergens
- Rated quietest building product on the market, blocking both inside and outside noise
- For use both above and below grade
- Compatible with any floor plan, including those with intricate architectural features, such as archways and curved walls
- Produced from recycled materials and may contribute points toward LEED