Level-Right is a high-strength, cementitious underlayment that pours over concrete, corrugated steel decking, old floor goods and adhesives to provide a smooth, level surface. Level-Right contains recycled materials and has extremely low VOC emissions. It is GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified and can contribute points toward LEED® project certification.
Level-Right PLUS is a Portland cement based, polymer modified, poured floor underlayment designed for thin- or thick-topping over concrete at installation depths of 0" - 1 1/2" (0 - 38 mm). Level-Right PLUS installs in one pour, has a high set strength and dries quickly, allowing floor goods placement soon after application.
Level-Right FS-10 is a cementitious, polymer modified, poured floor underlayment for thin topping applications over concrete. It levels, smooths and repairs in one pour at installation depths from 0" to 3/8" (0 - 9.5 mm). Fast setting and quick drying, it allows placement of floor goods soon after application. Level-Right FS-10 is ideal for large or small jobs and can be conveniently pumped in to save time, labor and clean up for large floor areas. For smaller patching and filling jobs, Level-Right FS-10 can be easily barrel-mixed with water and poured in place. It installs from a featheredge to 3/8" (9.5 mm) thickness in just one easy pour.
Ideal for fast-track retrofits, Level-Right WearTop is the answer for old or damaged concrete floors that need a new, smooth and level wear surface. A self-leveling, Portland cement-based topping, WearTop is pumped in and quickly fills dips, voids and cracks to create a flat, hard wear surface. It is available in gray or white for staining and integral coloring.
- Fast setting, quick drying time — Flooring can be installed soon after application
- Provides temporary wear surface in as little as 2 to 4 hours
- No troweling required
- Economical — Reduces construction and cleanup time
- Flexibility — Installs above-, on- or below-grade
- Levels entire floors, transition areas or “duckponds” - Featheredge to deepfill
- Ceramic tile installation — Can be thin set within 2 to 4 hours
- Up to 7200 psi (50 MPa) hydraulic cement