Product Description, Applications
LinEl Signature skylights are available with several framing options, including Criterion, Segmented Curved, Curved, Walkway, Pressure Equalized and Echelon systems, for installation in a variety of applications.
Available to slope, ridge, pyramid, shed and custom systems, the Criterion System provides moisture control and reliability for both standard and custom configurations.
SEGMENTED CURVED SYSTEM
Designed for segmented barrel vault and dome skylights, the Segmented Curved System creates the appearance of curved glazing, but with the economy of standard flat glass.
The Curved System is a flexible solution for barrel vault and dome skylights, designed to accommodate glass, acrylic or polycarbonate.
Designed for custom walkway enclosures, this system has the flexibility to turn corners, change grades and follow stairways.
PRESSURE EQUALIZED SYSTEM
For skylights in extreme climates, this system includes seals to create an envelope between the building interior space and the exterior.
For skylights on steel trusses, the Echelon System uses a triple-tiered guttering system to allow skylights to be attached to structural trusses without purlin steel.
- Standard and custom skylight system designs are available
- Factory design, fabrication and installation ensure accuracy of fit at jobsite
- Systems meet stringent requirements for impact testing, performance, thermal modeling and moisture control
- Computer controlled processes ensure tight manufacturing tolerances
- Inhouse and post-fabrication finishing are provided by the manufacturer
- Custom color matching is available