Durapon 70™ with Teflon®
0 people find this interesting
Durapon 70™ with Teflon® surface protector is a high performance coating system for application over post-formed metal building components.
Consisting of a primer, topcoat and backer, Durapon 70™ with DuPont™ Teflon® surface protector is a complete high performance coating system for use in architectural, commercial, residential and agricultural applications. Made of 70% Fluoropolymer, Durapon 70™ delivers long-term protection for application over building components such as column covers, roof panels, soffits, fascia and sidewalls that are post-formed from pre-coated coil stock of aluminum, zinc coated and galvanized steel substrates.
- Ideal for high profile and monumental type buildings
- Harder and more flexible than other premium PVDF coatings on the market
- Exceptionally resistant to scratching, scuffing, marring and abrasion
- Delivers outstanding color and gloss retention, chalk resistance and stain/chemical resistance, keeping buildings looking newer longer
- Cool Roof pigments deflect UV rays to lessen the heat island effect
- Available in a wide assortment of finish types and colors
Teflon® is a registered trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Company, used under license by Dura Coat Products, Inc.
- Spec-Data - Durapon 70™ with DuPont™ Teflon® Surface Protector