Crane Revolving Doors are available in hundreds of configurations to meet virtually any application. You choose the glass, metal, and finish as well as design, size, accessories, and attachment plan. Our team of highly skilled engineers and dedicated craftsmen will deliver a door that is both functional and beautiful. In fact, Crane is one of the only manufacturers in the world that still offers a fully welded product—a testament to our commitment to quality.
Product Description, Applications
Crane 1000 Series
This economical series, with rigid aluminum construction, offers a selection of sizes, canopies and custom finishes to complement its environment. Crane 1000 Series doors are available with manual, automatic or security operational modes.
Crane 2000 Series
Crane 2000 Series doors are cost-efficient, yet stylish, semi-custom doors with clad constructed wings. The series is available with manual, automatic or security modes of operation.
Crane 3000 Series
Crane 3000 Series doors are premium, fully formed and welded custom doors available with automatic and security modes. This high quality series can be constructed of materials including stainless steel, bronze, mahogany or oak for unlimited design flexibility. All exposed surfaces are ground and polished to eliminate blemishes from rolling, forming and welding.
Crane 4000 Series
The Crane 4000 Series offers clean, sophisticated glass styling. This premium glass door system is designed to enhance the appearance of storefronts and buildings with all-glass façades.
KTC Series Large Diameter Doors
Attractive, functional and practical, DORMA KTC Series large diameter automatic revolving doors from Crane Revolving Doors combine modern styling with proven performance. Offered in outside diameters up to 21' (6.4 m)—among the widest in North America—DORMA's KTC Series doors are available in a variety of configurations and programming options to meet demanding installations.
Revolving Door Rehab Kit
Crane Revolving Doors offers rehab kits to replace the wings and hardware of an existing revolving door, regardless of the original manufacturer. The kit is available in aluminum, stainless steel, bronze or wood and can be manufactured to any dimension to match an original door as closely as possible or to give new style to an outdated entrance.
- Custom configurations and finishes fit into a variety of budget and design requirements
- Provide smooth, controlled traffic flow for as many as 2,400 persons per hour
- Provide up to 90% temperature control cost savings, regardless of wind or stack pressure
- Meet or exceed industry standards and applicable building code requirements
- Factory-set speed control regulates the revolutions per minute
- Quality construction provides dependable operation with minimal maintenance
- Power operated doors allow 1-way or 2-way entry and exit
- Security options, triggered by sensor or push button, allow exit-only door operation, as well as slow speed and manual operation
Crane Revolving Doors
924 Sherwood Drive
Lake Bluff, IL 60044
Tel: 800-94-CRANE or 847-295-2700, Fax: 877-423-7999