Product Description, Applications, Features
PROROC® SHEATHING TREATED CORE SE
ProRoc® Sheathing Treated Core SE is a water-repellent, noncombustible gypsum sheathing that attaches to the outside of building framing members where exposure conditions may be severe. Designed for exterior wall applications, it serves as a water-resistant base for the exterior wall finish. A specially formulated Type X core is available for use in fire-resistive designs. Designed for commercial, industrial, institutional and residential applications, ProRoc is available with moisture resistance and/or extended fire resistance ratings.
- Available in thicknesses of 1/2" and 5/8" (12.7 and 15.9 mm) and in lengths of 8' and 9' (2.4 and 2.7 m)
- Offers low material and application costs
- Moisture-resistant core and water repellent surfaces resist passage of wind and water
- Square edge (SE) design
- Non-combustible gypsum core protects framing elements, even when siding or finish material is combustible
PROROC® EXTERIOR SOFFIT BOARD
Used for the underside of eaves, carport ceilings, canopies and other commercial and residential exterior applications with indirect exposure to the weather, ProRoc® Exterior Soffit Board offers consistent high quality and high edge hardness, providing a uniformly flat, attractive appearance without shadows, wavy edges, warps, bows or deformities. Covered with durable water-resistant backing paper, the high-strength solid gypsum core eliminates crumbling and cracking. ProRoc Exterior Soffit Board can be scored and snapped to exact size without cutting or sawing, while tapered edges form consistent, perfect joints.
- Available in both standard and Type X versions
- Offered in thicknesses of 1/2" and 5/8" (12.7 and 15.9 mm)
- Provided in lengths from 8' - 12' (2.4 - 3.7 m) and in a standard width of 4' (1.2 m); custom sizes are available
- Type X Board is UL/ULC Classified for use in 1, 2 and 3 hour rated fire resistance assemblies
GLASROC® HIGH-PERFORMANCE EXTERIOR SHEATHING
GlasRoc® Sheathing is designed for use as a substrate in EIF systems, one-coat and conventional stucco systems, traditional cladding systems, exterior ceilings, soffit systems and exterior curved applications. GlasRoc panels are paperless and consist of a layer of fully embedded reinforcing glass mats beneath a layer of water-resistant polymer modified gypsum. The exterior surface is protected with a coating of white acrylic to resist moisture and mildew without impeding vapor transmission. Dimensionally stable when subject to temperature and humidity changes, GlasRoc also provides a long-term barrier to rain, snow and ice penetration, and will not contribute to mold growth. Although lightweight, GlasRoc Sheathing offers superior strength and nail-pull resistance, as well as uniform field and edge hardness across the entire panel. It is also flexible enough to bend to curved surfaces, cuts easily with a utility knife, and makes edge rasping unnecessary, saving labor time and costs.
- Noncombustible, with excellent fire resistance properties and numerous fire rated assemblies
- Resists delamination, deterioration, warping and jobsite damage
- Easy to handle and install
- Conforms to design and code requirements and available in both 1/2" standard and 5/8" Type X products
- Provided with 12 month limited warranty against exposure and a 5 year limited warranty assuring product performance