CENTRIA Coating Systems for Metal Walls and Roofs
0 people find this interesting
Dedicated to the art and science of producing color-coated metal walls and roofs with outstanding aesthetics and performance, CENTRIA offers a full line of high-quality coating systems and a selection of colors, substrates and surface textures to meet demanding environmental conditions.
Product Description, Applications
Dedicated to the art and science of producing color-coated metal walls and roofs with outstanding aesthetics and performance, CENTRIA offers a full line of high-quality coating systems and a selection of colors, substrates and surface textures to meet demanding environmental conditions. The extensive product line includes:
- Duracast® Textured Finish System - A factory-applied coating, exclusively for Formawall Graphix Series and Versawall panels, with a natural aggregate matrix that delivers the look and feel of precast. Available in standard and custom colors, Duracast is ideal for applications where new construction must match the look of other existing materials.
- A full line of integrated trim, window and louver options is available in conventional, low gloss, high performance coatings matched to Duracast colors.
- Duragard® and Duragard® Plus - Premium, high build architectural finishes that provide outstanding color retention and fade resistance. Duragard Plus includes an 0.8 mil PVDF clear top coat
- Fluorofinish® - An economical and durable polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) coating system, ideal for architectural applications, with Kynar 500® and Hylar 5000® resins
- Kolorshift Series™ - A polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) coating system with 70% Kynar 500 resins for lasting durability. The metal surface color changes with the sunlight for a continuous irridencent color gradient. Kolorshift paints can have smooth or embossed texture and are available in a selection of colors for Exposed Fastener, Concept Series®, IW-Series, Formawall® Dimension Series®, Formawall® Graphix Series®, and FormaBond® panels.
- Sundance Mica 2-Coat Finish - A high performance 2-coat system that offers a pearlescent appearance and is a cost effective alternative to metallic finish systems that require clear coats
- Sundance AM (Aluminum Metallic) 3-Coat Finish - A durable polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) 3-coat system that includes metal flakes and a clear top coat for a metallic effect
- Expanded design freedom
- Extensive range of colors and custom color matching
- High resistance to elements and abrasion
- Excellent cost, weight and lead time
Learn more about CENTRIA Coating Systems for Metal Walls and Roofs