Product Description, Applications
Sleek and sophisticated, Towel Warmers by Amba Products combine visual appeal with cutting-edge functionality, keeping towels and bathrobes warm and dry, while helping to control humidity. They operate via electrical elements inside the Towel Warmer rails. The elements heat the rails, which in turn, warm towels, robes and other items draped over the warmer.
Amba Towel Warmers serve a second purpose—warming the surrounding space and creating a cozy and welcoming environment. Ideal for use in hotel bathrooms, pools, saunas, cabins, spas, boats, kitchens and mudrooms, the towel warmers are available in polished, brushed, oil rubbed bronze or white finishes and in curved and straight designs, according to collection and style. Amba Products offers nine collections, with a total of 36 models:
Manufactured of solid Type 304 stainless steel (except the Traditional units), Amba Towel Warmers are available in widths from 20"–57", heights from 13"–72" and depths from 3"–12". Custom sizes and designs are available upon request.
Most Amba Towel Warmers are designed for hardwire installation; however, Jeeves collection models can easily be converted for plug-in operation. All are designed to operate continuously at 110 or 115 volts and can be used year-round. Certain models are available with digital heat controllers. Optional 24/7 programmable timers are available for all models. Jeeves towel rails have no exposed elements and have a safe surface temperature of 154–158 degrees F, other units go up to 167 degrees F. Custom designs and configurations available.
- Most units are made of 304 stainless steel construction
- Digital heat controllers and timers are available
- As easy to install as a light sconce
- Uses the power equivalent of only one or two light bulbs, depending on model
- Helps reduce the occurrence of mold and mildew in the bathroom
- Jeeves includes a built-in thermostat with internal thermal cut-out for optimal energy consumption and safety
- Available through fine retailers
- Amba offers a variety of heating technologies
- All units are either UL or ETL approved for safety in Canada and the US
- Made of commercial-grade materials; will not flake
- Accessories are available
- Most models are made in Italy